About Agentis Kitchen & Bath
WE LIVE HERE • WE SERVE HERE • KITCHEN & BATH DESIGN AND REMODELING
The Agentis Kitchen & Bath Showroom opened in Allentown in 2017, but our origins reach back three generations.
See video testimonials of real kitchen and bath customers sharing their transformational experiences.
We're often asked about how best to prepare for a kitchen or bath remodel. We have answers!
If you're a skilled tradesman with experience in carpentry, cabinetry, or plumbing, reach out and let's talk!
Our blog is packed with practical how-tos and insights to assist you with your kitchen or bath projects.
“Thank you for the wonderful job that you did. You are all truly professional and a pleasure to work with. The scheduling, the cleanup and the manner in which you work is excellent. I am very pleased with the results and look forward to working with you in the future.”"
Our Kitchen & Bath Design & Remodel Process
How We Transform Kitchens & Baths In The Lehigh Valley
- Meet - A trustworthy and experienced designer will come to you.
- Ideation - Tell us what you envision. Our ears are open. We’ll help you refine your ideas into real actionable steps. For new construction projects, we'll happily collaborate with your architect and/or contractor.
- Measure - Our designer will carefully and accurately measure every portion of the soon-to-be-renovated or freshly-framed new construction space.
- Sketch - Your measurements will then be turned into to-scale hand-drawn renderings of your kitchen or bathroom.
- Present - We’ll stand by your side, walking you through the visual representation of your renovated space. And various pricing options and approaches will also be discussed in a straightforward and helpful manner.
- Revise - Have a few changes you’d like to make? We’re here to help you navigate that.
- Decide - Once we’ve determined the right-for-you path forward, we’ll walk you through a simple contract and deposit process.
- Order - Our remodeling professionals don’t take this process lightly. Therefore, we spend as much time as is needed to ensure no little thing is missed.
- Delivery - Once your custom order arrives, we’ll let you know promptly so that we can put your Day 1 through Project Completion on the schedule.
- Demo - Ready? Set. Go! Our team will carefully deconstruct every to-be-replaced piece—from cabinets to floors and old appliances.
- Install - It’s time for our team of craftsmen to get to work. Additionally, your personal project manager will ensure that work is performed on time and to the highest standard.
- Clean - Our team leaves nothing behind. So, your beautiful new space will be an absolutely clean slate for your fresh start.
- Peace - This is it—what you’ve been waiting for. You’re standing in your new space, breathing deeply, and picturing all the beautiful and relaxing moments to come.