Frequently Asked Questions
View Commonly Asked Questions And Answers Below
You can start by getting a good idea for the type of look and style you want. If you don’t know yet, look at some magazines, websites, or watch some home remodeling shows to get some design ideas. Then, contact us for a Free Design Consultation. You will be instructed by your Remodeling Consultant as to what exact steps you need to take. But, generally speaking, before construction begins, you’ll want to clear out the area being worked on of all your personal belongings that can be removed. Although, we cover the areas surrounding our work area, you’ll want to protect your furniture from dust with plastic and/or sheets.
Since we have all the materials you need at our showroom, yes, an Agentis consultant will help you choose everything you need.
Yes. That is a major component of what makes us a full service remodeling company. The fact that we are able to design everything for you, help you choose the materials, and sell them to you, makes it very convenient for clients.
Absolutely not; but it helps if you do. Your Free Design Consultation is meant to help generate ideas or work through the ones you already have.
We follow a very easy-to-understand process for each and every kitchen and bath project.
- Meet - A trustworthy and experienced designer will come to you.
- Ideation - Tell us what you envision. Our ears are open. We’ll help you refine your ideas into real actionable steps. For new construction projects, we'll happily collaborate with your architect and/or contractor.
- Measure - Our designer will carefully and accurately measure every portion of the soon-to-be-renovated or freshly-framed new construction space.
- Sketch - Your measurements will then be turned into to-scale hand-drawn renderings of your kitchen or bathroom.
- Present - We’ll stand by your side, walking you through the visual representation of your renovated space. And various pricing options and approaches will also be discussed in a straightforward and helpful manner.
- Revise - Have a few changes you’d like to make? We’re here to help you navigate that.
- Decide - Once we’ve determined the right-for-you path forward, we’ll walk you through a simple contract and deposit process.
- Order - Our remodeling professionals don’t take this process lightly. Therefore, we spend as much time as is needed to ensure no little thing is missed.
- Delivery - Once your custom order arrives, we’ll let you know promptly so that we can put your Day 1 through Project Completion on the schedule.
- Demo - Ready? Set. Go! Our team will carefully deconstruct every to-be-replaced piece—from cabinets to floors and old appliances.
- Install - It’s time for our team of craftsmen to get to work. Additionally, your personal project manager will ensure that work is performed on time and to the highest standard.
- Clean - Our team leaves nothing behind. So, your beautiful new space will be an absolutely clean slate for your fresh start.
- Peace - This is it—what you’ve been waiting for. You’re standing in your new space, breathing deeply, and picturing all the beautiful and relaxing moments to come.