Kitchen Remodel: Traffic Patterns
Planning a kitchen remodel? A good starting point is to analyze your kitchen traffic patterns during different times of the day. Here’s are a few questions to ask to help you understand what you might want to change before you begin your kitchen remodel.
- How many people use your kitchen to cook?
- Does your family tend to be in the kitchen at the same time?
- Is there enough room for several people to work in the kitchen at the same time?
- Will there soon be children cooking or preparing foods here?
- Do you anticipate additional family members moving in who will use the kitchen?
- Do you eat or entertain in the kitchen?
- Is there anything getting in the way of basic traffic patterns while preparing foods, cleaning up, or eating in the kitchen?
These are just a few of the questions that will help you set your priorities as you plan your kitchen remodel.
Take a look at our online Kitchen Planner and feel free to come in and visit our showroom. Our team is ready to help make your remodel a success.