Remodeling Your Kitchen: Plan to Save
All it takes is a little planning and you can significantly save on your kitchen remodel.
That’s because changing your mind about fixtures that have already been ordered, an unplanned expansion of the footprint of your space can significantly impact the cost of your kitchen remodel.
With a little planning, you can save on your kitchen or bath remodel.
How to Save on Your Kitchen Remodel
To help you avoid big cost overruns, here are a 10 questions to consider before you start.
- How many people will be using your kitchen?
- How many people in your home are cooking or preparing foods?
- What are the traffic patterns?
- Does the family gather for meals or are they staggered?
- Any changes in near future? (Births, adoptions, maybe older parents moving in?)
- Any physical accommodations that need to be made?
- How often do you entertain family or friends and how many people at a time?
- What are three things you want most in your kitchen?
- What are the three things you want to change in your kitchen?
- And what is your timeline for the remodel?
Thinking about remodeling? Get a head start by completing the Agentis kitchen planner.